Location: Lake Claire Apartments
Yesterday was the best day in a long time, and today was the saddest. It was very difficult for me to not feel sad about John's leaving, but I knew I had to be strong for him. It hurts when I see him cry.
We woke up early but spent the morning in bed just snuggling with each other because neither of us wanted to let go. When we did finally get up and moving we checked out and rode to Target to get John some swimming trunks and ourselves a pair of beach towels. We ate a very late breakfast at Waffle House and then drove to Cocoa Beach. The drive was only about an hour.
The hour ride was definitely worth it. Most of the day was overcast, but we did get a little sun burn on our shoulders and faces even though we had SPF 50 sunblock on. John and I stayed and played in the water for a few hours and then left to come back to my apartment. We could both feel it in the car that neither of us wanted to part. We each showered at my apartment and then went out for our last meal together until August. We ate at Moe's... not John's favorite but mine. He really does know how to make me feel special.
No comments:
Post a Comment