Thursday, June 11, 2009

UCF: Day 24

Location: Lake Claire Apartments

Well, after a long day yesterday of algebraic calculations, today was filled with them as well. I need to find an easier way to find the constants that I'm looking for. At this rate, I will be using an entire pack of paper and doing nothing else for the rest of my summer here at UCF. That would be dull and boring. Plus I am risking making some mundane mistake in my calculations and that would be quite tragic since this is for the project I am working on this summer. Oh what to do. I have been working all day, and now I am ready to watch Star Trek with John.

On another note, I tried to socialize with two other REU students who don't live with me. It wasn't as fulfilling as I thought it would be, and although we had conversations, I don't feel as if they wanted to be my friend. That makes me a little sad because I don't want to just socialize with my roommates. I see them everyday.

No comments: