Location: Lake Claire Apartments
The REU group went to a museum today at Rollins College. It was a very small museum, but there was some interesting art. There was a section of delftware, which is blue and white Dutch pottery. Someone who owned a lot of delftware donated quite a few pieces. The rest of the museum had modern art, pop art, and art from the 18th and 19th century. The pop art was an Andy Warhol exhibit. The largest exhibit was called "Portrait of a Lady." The most beautiful portrait of a lady was one of Anna Pavlova, a Russian ballerina from the early 20th century.
After the trip to the museum I did cardio for a little over an hour at the gym and then went to a yoga class. I was starving by the time I got back. I ate a good meal, and then fell asleep. I was that tired. I spent the rest of the evening melting my brain with movies. I watched an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit since John said the show was "amazing," but I couldn't bring myself to watch another. I did, however, watch a movie from the 80's today that I had never seen: The Terminator. I have to say that movie is one of the best science fiction movies I've ever seen.
No comments:
Post a Comment