Location: Lake Claire Apartments
Today has been a successful day. I gave Dr. Tamasan my analysis of our work thus far, and when he saw that I had double-checked the math and typed it in LaTeX he was quite happy with my work. I actually felt like I was contributing something. However, during our meeting today we found out that our math was somewhat wrong in regards to the limit of one of the functions, and well all the math after that is now garbage. So we spent the meeting time reviewing how we should next approach the problem. My new task is to evaluate an equation by writing it as an expansion up to 4 terms, and well... let's just say I haven't been blessed in the series department. This is going to take work.
Other than that, I burned around 200 calories today. I walked half a mile and jogged a full mile on the treadmill... It's been a while since I've been able to run a mile without stopping. I was quite pleased with my performance. After cardio, Maria, Laura, and myself walked down to the yoga classroom. It was more a workout than last Tuesday which is good. We did a lot of ab crunches so I know I'll be feeling it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment