Location: Lake Claire Apartments, Building 69
7:30 am My dad calls and wakes me up to ask me about a family vacation in August after I return from Orlando.
8:00 am I roll out of bed, groggy.
8:10 am I shower.
8:45 am I eat.
9:15 am I brush my teeth.
9:30 am I leave for the MAP building.
10:00 am I struggle with solving an ODE in Matlab.
1:30 pm I assist Johan in carrying pizza back from the Gauss meeting and snack on some.
2:00 pm Dr. Tamasan helps me solve the treacherous ODE in Matlab.
3:00 pm Dr. Tamasan, Johan, and myself discuss the proof of the least square problem and our next set of goals.
5:30 pm I rework a Matlab program that I wrote to calculate a matrix that represents the coefficients of an nth degree refraction polynomial.
6:30 pm I leave the MAP building.
7:00 pm I go to the laundry facility to start laundry and type up the least square proof in LaTeX during the washing and drying processes.
9:00 pm I leave the laundry facility and go to my apartment.
9:05 pm I geek the internet and work in LaTeX until John comes online.
9:30 pm I realize I typed too much of the wrong thing in LaTeX. Ugh.
10:00 pm John comes online.
11:15 pm I wash my face and brush my teeth.
11:45 pm John and I attempt to watch Star Trek Voyager.
All in a day's work.
No comments:
Post a Comment