Location: Lake Claire Apartments
With the assistance of Dr. Tamasan, I wrote my first Matlab program today without using one from the book. It was easier than I expected, but neither of our computers had enough brain power to do the calculation we requested of it. Dr. Tamasan said he would work on getting me access to a locked computer lab that has more high powered computers that I can use to do my calculations.
I received my first mail today. John sent me a package. In the package was lots of chocolate that miraculously had not melted, and a pot that had cooking oil and organic kernel corn within it. He sent me the popcorn so that I could have some for movies since I don't have a big enough pot or a microwave. I also received a letter from John that made me laugh and once again reinforce my love for him.
I don't feel as alone as I thought I would here and it's not because I have roommates. They spend most of their time locked in their rooms.
1 comment:
good job! :)
Post a Comment