Location: Lake Claire Apartments (Would I be anywhere else?)
I studied a little of the Laplace transform today before meeting Dr. Tamasan. When I was getting my gear together, I flipped out when I couldn't find the Matlab programming book that he checked out for me at the college library. Luckily, when I walked into his office, it was waiting for me on his file cabinet. Dr. Tamasan installed a student version of Matlab on my computer so that I can familiarize myself with the programming. He tested me on my knowledge of the Laplace transform while it was downloading.
My professor says we are not meeting tomorrow or Monday because of the Memorial Day holiday, but it's okay because I made some new friends in the Math Cafe. They have invited me to eat lunch with them tomorrow, and one of them has invited me to a party for tomorrow.
I'm still not eating as well as I should. Melissa took me to the store today so I could buy a bike lock for the bike that Dr. Tamasan loaned to me and some Odawalla. She said since I'm having trouble actually masticating that a smoothie would give me what I need. I had a glass of super food and made myself some Thai noodles. I feel tired. I think I will read a little of Oliver Twist to see if I feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment