Wednesday, May 20, 2009

UCF: Day 2

Location: Lake Claire Apartments

One of my roommates has a car and offered to drive us to the store to get food for the dorm. I also had to buy a new fitted sheet because the twin sheet I bought wasn't long enough. Apparently, dorm mattresses are extra long twin beds - something I never knew about. I was quite frustrated with my sheet because I couldn't figure out why it kept coming off until one of my roommates who lives in a dorm at their home college told me why. Dur-duh dur.
___________________

About my roommates:

Melissa - She's my age and a rising senior like me. She goes to Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. She drove here with her car.

Stephanie - She's maybe 19 or 20 years old and a rising sophomore at a small college in Boston. She is from Brooklyn, NY.

Vikki - She is from University of Maryland. She is original from upstate NJ. I believe she is the youngest of all of us because she is a rising freshman.

___________________

Meeting my adviser today made up for yesterday's fiasco. Dr. Tamasan took me to lunch today and loaned me his bike and some kitchen utensils so I don't have to buy anything. He actually drove me to his home to get what I needed and then dropped me back at my apartment. I have some assignments to work on, and I will be working on that tomorrow.

No comments: