Sunday, March 29, 2009
Two for Sleep
I woke up last night to find John sprawled across the queen-sized bed as close to me as possible. This put me on the edge, exactly where I fell asleep but with less covers. John's sleeping habits are a bit unusual when compared to my own. I typically sleep in the same spot as I fall asleep without disturbing the covers. Since John and I have begun to share beds, I have woken up many nights when he is having a dream and yelling out some nonsense or swinging violently in the air. Most people would find this annoying... to have someone invading your sleeping area or disruptive, but I find it comforting. It's easier to sleep with John who steals the covers every night, takes up more than half his share of the bed, and talks in his sleep than it is for me to sleep alone. Last night, I realized that I let all of that go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment