Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Need for Rest

Blah. Every day of the week seems the same. I can't remember the last time I actually took a break from school. Sometimes I look forward to the weekends, thinking that I will get a chance to relax. I tell myself that I'm getting a break then but not really.

School is a real challenge that takes up more of my time that I anticipated. Peter said I no longer have a personal life. John has confirmed, although he is my personal life. We are never apart it seems, and when we are it's only for a few hours or more.

The truth is that the free time that I do get I really just want to spend alone... lying on my bed. There I will feel comfort having Ana lying beside the bed as I lie in the quiet and soothing blue-painted room relaxing the tension I feel in my body and mind.

No comments: