Saturday, November 1, 2008
Below Par
I rested a lot this week. Tuesday I was knocked down by a cold that is still working its way out of my system. I feel much better, but the cold took a major toll on my studies, plans, and personal life. On a day that I should have stayed in bed, I trekked to school because of a test. I had plan (and looked forward to) hiking Providence Canyon today, but I am not well enough to go hiking still. This may have very well been the last weekend that I could go hiking before the weather cools. *SIGH* This week was tough. It was a test in many aspects of my life, some of which I failed. My temperament needs improvement. I should regard my words and actions beforehand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is nothing wrong with hiking in the cold!
Post a Comment